Friday, November 5, 2010

Little Girl On The Run

At first glance, I look pretty new here. Reality is, I've been here a while under different accounts. Once known as Crushed and Created, I had to delete my blog because after weeks of my friends knowing about it, I decided that I couldn't be honest on that blog so it had to go. So here I am again, a girl on the run from her 'friends' who are intent on finding out every little detail of my twisted life.

The purpose of this blog is to keep me motivated. You could say that it's pro-ana, but in a different way, I guess. I won't give any tips or tricks, and I won't tell anyone they have to be anorexic. Anorexia is a disease and it kills. I do not have an eating disorder as far as I know, I have never been put into treatment or therapy, but I do have disordered eating behaviours. So here I will record my progress and just talk about my life. Just a note: I am not trying to be anorexic. Or, 'wannarexic'. Sure, I restrict and purge but I'm not an annoying 12 year old who is enticed by the glamourized media version of eating disorders. I know they ruin lives and kill, I am very aware of that. If I do develope one, it is not by choice.

3 comments:

  1. hey hun,
    welcome (back) :) your second paragraph summarised it all perfectly - those are my feelings exactly.
    stay strong and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl :) Thanks for following my blog. Sorry your friends are being nosy. I hope they are they helpful kind of nosy and not the annoying kind and are at least trying to help? Look forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to meet you, and thanks for the follow.
    So far your blog seems great, can'rt wait to see any updates :-)

    ReplyDelete