Sunday, November 7, 2010

At Least It Wasn't A Binge.

Yesterday... well, it could have been better. Admittedly, I wouldn't have gone over 100 calories, and then I had ballet, aerobcs, walking and running to make up for it, but I still think it was bad. In fact, I know it was bad. I just weighed myself, and I've gained a kilo. I'm 54 again. This has to go. I gain even when I haven;t binged. And reading the entry I posted before, about the girl who doesn't binge, it makes me feel so ashamed. But as I have told many people, today is a new day. I was contemplating haing breakfast but I've decided it won't happen. I'll have a tiny lunch when I take a break from studying, and then I'll have dinner and go to bed.  want to lose all this weight, now. And if I can make it past the weekend, then I won't have to eat so much during the week because of school and dance and such. Also, I'm totally broke, so I can't buy any food. Which is fantastic.

I think there's something wrong with blogger. I've had this new blog for two, three days now, and somehow, I have 12 beautful followers! I love you guys, so much. You are my motivation. I'll get thin for you, promise.

Now for replies:
Zette: I'm 165 cm, 5'4 tall.
A.Stone: Glad you liked it
Bella: An inspiration? Me? That warms my heart so much. Although I'm probably not so inspiring after yesterday.
Amy: If it keeps you gong, I'm sure it's fine. Different things work for different people (:
Pixiestix014: I'll have to try that. *puts head on straight* Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. only 5'4"?? i'm so fucking jealous. glad you see a bright side in being broke. that's great. i'd love to be a person who never binges. but it happens. fuck that imperfection. sorry your weight is being so fragile. it's frustrating to gain for no reason. i hope it comes off fast for you. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like that too! i gain after a day of normal eating - makes me nervous about how i'm going to maintain my goal weight once i get there. but we'll see :) x

    ReplyDelete