Saturday, November 6, 2010

Four Followers?

I think my eyes must be malfuctioning. Four followers in one day, really? This is fantastic, as my other blog was follower-less for about two weeks. Wow, but I love you guys! I'll try and make this blog more visually appealing too, add some extra information and such.

This is a rather tragic start to a new blog though, weight wise. I've stayed firmly put at 117 llbs. I'm not calling it a plateu yet because it's only been there for two days, and I have to admit I haven't been eating very well. But that will all change. I read a girl's post on Tumblr which goes:
'I get thousands of questions asking me how I’m doing this..
well here’s the answer.

I don’t give up.
I dont step on the scale and see 10 pounds gone and go reward myself with a bigmac meal from mcdonalds, I don’t think that because I did well yesterday I can enjoy a chocolate bar or bowl of pasta today, I don’t make excuses and say “I Messed up today, I’ll start again tomorrow (or next week)”, and I don’t binge.

If you want it THAT BAD, then you will do ANYTHING you’ve got to do to get there. No tomorrow, or next week, or the first of next month, no - NOW, right now'

I think her way of doing this is amazing. I don't reward myself for losing, but I do binge, and that does have to change. I want this bad, so bad. And really, I've been fooling myself saying ' oh, one day where I get to enjoy food - it doesn't matter ' But it does, it matters so much. I don't want to start over tomorrow, or next week - I'm starting now, and I won't stop. No binges, no nothing. Whenever I feel like binging I will read that post and cringe at my own weakness, and then not binge. If it works - no, when it works, I will thank her endlessly, and I will, for once, be thin and controlled as I have been striving to be.

Love xx.

6 comments:

  1. amen. the only reward i give myself is seeing the change in the mirror&that's plenty for me to keep going. thanks for the sweet comment. how tall are you? i ask that question often&tend to forget the answer so i apologize if i've asked before. stay strong, little lady.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell Amen to that.
    :) Stay strong honey,
    Looking forward to read your upcoming blogs,

    Love ,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you are an inspiration. Truly.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous of your strength! i'm the type that says if i finish this day on track or get to the end of this fast i can have some pasta...but i guess it's what keeps me going.
    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look it's amy^ yay!

    Anyways hello new follower I love your blog and this post! you asked me how I restrained and honestly it's hard as hell and I fkk up all the time but I always kick my ass for it and put my head on straight. I look forward to your next post! :) xoxox stay thin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here here! Ps i think we're basically the same, i'm 165 cm and 52.5 kg/117 lbs. freaky deaky.
    stay strong iron woman
    xx claude

    ReplyDelete